Gas Hydrate Properties
The Dortmund Data Bank has been extended to store a variety of properties for different gas hydrates.
The current state of 2013-Feb-27 is
- Data for 411 different systems are stored
- 1284 data sets with 11081 data points are available
- 208 different sources have been evaluated
The available properties include
- Liquid-Hydrate(Type I)-Equilibrium
- Initial Hydrate Formation Temperature
- Phase Boundary Data, Critical Points, Univariant Data
- Hydrate Forming Conditions
- Incipient Hydrate Formation Conditions
- Enthalpy of Hydrate Formation
- Gas-Liquid-Hydrate-Equilibrium (Liquid unspecified)
- Hydrate Decomposition Conditions
- Liquid-Hydrate-Equilibrium (Liquid unspecified)
- Gas-Ice-Hydrate(Type I)-Equilibrium
- Phase Equilibria under Hydrate Forming Conditions
- Hydrate-other Phases-boundaries
- Hydrate Decomposition Enthalpy
- ...and few more...
This new part of the Dortmund Data Bank is still under development and growing quickly. Please contact us for more information.